domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Welcome to my world =D


Hi, my name is Odry Bravo, I'm 18 years old and I am studying social communication in URBE. I from Maracaibo. I live in San Miguel. I like Korea and Japan, I love their culture. I love so much the k-pop!!


This is a Korean group called MBLAQ 







These are some of the groups that I love =D


I hate the war, plagiarism and animal abuse D: 

My dream is to travel for Japan and live in Korea. I'd like to meet in Japan to visit Tokyo and Okinawa Aquarium, I would like to work in Korea in Seoul, go to every concert of my favorite bands, to know a lot and learn their language.




I am otaku, I love anime and doramas, I go to anime events here in Maracaibo, and sometimes I do cosplay, its very fun!




This is just a little about me, I hope you enjoy!
Fighting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario